Street Jitsu Summer Camp
- Summer Camp Dates: July 3-July 19, every Tue, Wed, Thu, 12pm-3pm. 9 days total.
- Ages: All kids 4-13 years old. No experience or athletic ability necessary.
- Where: Street Jitsu , 4000 Haslet-Roanoke, Rd. # 24 Roanoke, TX 76262
- What: Kids will learn Self-Defense, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, Kick-boxing, Bully Prevention, Strength and Conditioning, Make new friends and play fun games!
- Bring: Water bottle and towel
- Wear: T-shirt and shorts with a draw string. No shoes are allowed on the mats.
Price: $30 per child, per day. Please click the Buy Now button below to complete your purchase.
- Summer Camp Day Pass/Drop In Fee: $30 each day/child
The drop in fee is per day and per child.
Jill Sandoval - Head Summer Camp Instructor
As a special education teacher and a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Jill Sandoval has a passion for enriching children’s lives on and off the mats. She serves as an ambassador for Girls in Gis, which promotes women’s Jiu-Jitsu and raises money to pay for less fortunate women to participate in the sport. She is also an ambassador for My Bruises are from...Jiu-Jitsu, which raises awareness of domestic violence.
Samantha Potts- Assistant Summer Camp Instructor
As an Army veteran, Samantha has been trained and certified in combatives and self defense. She started training boxing in 2013 while on active duty with the Army boxing team. After leaving the Army, She became a personal trainer to help people reach their goals and rehabilitate the injuried.