October 14-18, 2019
What We Are Learning This Week:
· Religion: God Made Church Helpers
· Math: Shapes
· ELA: The topic for this week is Who’s in my Family We will read several different stories about this topic and complete activities that connect to the topic.
o Letter of the week: The letter we will learn about is the letter C.
· Social Studies: The topic for the week: Jobs in Community- What jobs parents have
· Science: The topic for the week: Stages of life-baby, child, teenager, adult, etc.
· PARENTS: WHEN YOU SEND MONEY IN PLEASE PUT IT IN AN ENVELOPE OR IN A ZIP LOCK BAG WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME ON IT.
· PLEASE LABEL YOUR CHILD’S BELONGINGS (example: sweatshirts).
· October 21st: Family Pumpkin Contest Drop Off (NOT MANDATORY TO PARTICIPATE)
· October 21st-24th: Family Pumpkin Contest Judging
· October 25th- Pumpkin contest winners announced, Bake Sale
· October 30th: Halloween in school Celebration: Costume Parade 1pm, Trunk or Treat 6pm-7pm
· October 31st: Pretzel Money Due $6.30
Any questions or concerns please contact me!