Welcome to 3rd Grade!
- Please make sure your child has a homework planner in addition to the supplies needed.
- Students should bring a simple, healthy snack each day. Only water bottles will be permitted in class - NO juice. Juice may be enjoyed in the lunchroom!
******Also, please be mindful of our classmates with food allergies and refrain from bringing peanut/tree nut snacks. Again, they may be enjoyed in the lunchroom!
- Birthdays will be celebrated during lunch period. Please let me know in advance when you plan on celebrating your child's birthday so I may plan accordingly.
- October 31st- Parade 1pm.
- November 16 - 17th Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Scholastic Book orders were due last Friday. November book orders will go home the first week on November. If you would like to order online, please sign into scholastic.com/bookclubs. Enter our class code J2FQ9.
If your child will be changing their dismissal routine for the day it is important to send a note first thing in the morning to avoid confusion and tears. You may also call the office if your child has already left for school. DO NOT email me during the day with a change in routine. I am teaching, therefore cannot always read emails before the end of the day. I appreciate your assistance!