Class of 2019
The St. Peter-Kasota Chapter of Dollars for Scholars is committed to providing SPHS graduates financial assistance so students in our community may further their education.
Dollars for Scholars Applications must be submitted online by 11:59 pm March 31, 2019.
Download these applications online!
There are also several third-party scholarship websites for students and families to utilize.
Scholarship and Applying for College Resources
- Scholarship America Application Tips
- Scholarship America Student/Family Resources
- Scholarship America’s Scholarship Coach
Scholarship Search Resources
- Check the scholarship section of the schools you are applying to since many of these have scholarships for students.
- Check parent/guardian workplaces and any clubs or organizations; often these groups offer scholarships.
- Utilize the following search sites for scholarships:
- MyScholly App is an app you can buy through your mobile phone (costs about $2.99/mo) and matches you to scholarships you are eligible to apply for.
- RaiseMe is a free micro-scholarship platform where you can earn money for doing well in classes, visiting colleges, and participating in extra-curricular activities. You can begin earning scholarships as early as 9th grade.