St Peter Preschool
February 18th through February 21st
Ms. Daniela & Ms. Nicole
My goal is to have my students know/recognize what I am teach them through play and exploration. All of the students are participating and learning so much already.
We are the 3's!
We reviewed the letter P by knowing the sound and words.
We also reviewed the color Red and what things are Red.
Lastly, we did gross/fine motor activities and decorated our classroom with projects.
Motivational Word of the Week: New
We are reviewing the letter: Q
Reviewing the color: Pink
*Practicing self- regulating skills, soothing time, and listening.
*Projects will be based on Healthy Bodies.
Motivational Word : Healthy.
- Please check your child's cubby daily for important papers and art.
- Look on the Snack/Sharing Calendar for your child's day to bring snack and sharing.
- Bring a leak proof water bottle with your child's name on it daily.
- Make sure your child has a change of clothes that stays at school.
- Chapel is on Wednesdays and we must leave the class by 8:25am. If you arrive after 8:25am please sign in with your teacher in Chapel. We love when parents join chapel time but we do ask that all parents sit in the back rows to allow the students to sit with their class.
For the second quarter, the 7th and 8th graders have chosen to designate funds for Capstone Ministries, a Christian organization working in Kenya to reconcile run-away boys with their families. Please join us in praying for Capstone Ministries, that the workers would be able to find lost boys and reach out to troubled families with the news of Jesus. Please also pray for the safe travel of Dan and Patty Schmelzer, the American missionaries working at Capstone, who will be arriving soon to share news of the ministry during our chapel time.
"Do Everything in Love." - 1 Corinthians 16:14
Thank You If you have any question please Email me or Mrs. Long
Ms. Daniela firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Shanna email@example.com
Feb. 17th NO SCHOOL
Feb. 18th - Dental Presentation 10a -11:30a
Feb. 28th NO SCHOOL
A Note from Mrs. Shanna
- Reminder that it is never OK to leave a child in the car unattended. Please refer to the California Vehicular Code Section 15620.
- His Little Feet is a wonderful concert coming to us in February. We are looking for families to house our guests. It would be 2 children and 1 adult per household.
- We do give apologies the curtsy of warming up lunches is going to end. Our enrollment is getting better and we do not have the staffing to allow leaving the room. We also want to prepare them for Kindergarten where they will not heat up food either.
- Now accepting potty trained 2 year old children in our program.
- We are looking for other ideas to incorporate guests on campus. It is to difficult to do field trips so we want to bring as many people on campus as possible. Please let us know if you have an idea or know someone that we could have come visit the children.
- Any updates to immunizations please get new records for our files.
School Theme Verse:
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is noble, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy- think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.