St. Paul Lutheran School
Welcome to the 1st grade website! My name is Michelle Krueger and I am the 1st grade teacher at St. Paul and C Team volleyball coach. I am from a small town called Brillion, WI. I went to Brillion Public Schools throughout Elementary, Middle, and High School. I attended Concordia University Wisconsin and graduated with a Lutheran Elementary Education degree with a Mathematics minor in 2018. I was called to work at St. Paul in 2018. When I am not teaching or coaching, I enjoy cheering on the Nebraska Cornhuskers, visiting my niece, Eloise in Nebraska, playing and watching any sport, spending time with family and friends, and spending time outdoors such as hiking, skiing, camping, and traveling.
Important Dates to Remember:
- September 3- School Begins!
- September 16- Picture Day
- September 20- NO School
- September 27- Race for Education
- October 2- Walk to School Day
- October 16- School Musical (6:30 pm)
- October 18- Grandparents' Day
- November 1- End of 1st Quarter
- November 8- NO School
- November 11-15- Parent-Teacher Conferences
- November 27-29- Thanksgiving Vacation
- December 19- Christmas Service for grades 1-4 (7:00 pm)
- December 23-January 1- Christmas Break
- January 2- School Resumes
- January 17- Early Release (12:45) & End of 2nd Quarter
- January 20- NO School
- January 26- February 1- National Lutheran Schools Week (NLSW)
- January 31- Parents' Day
- February 28- NO School
- March 20- NO School (End of 3rd Quarter)
- April 6-10- Spring Break & Holy Week
- May 7- National Day of Prayer
- May 15- Track and Field Day for grades 5-8- NO school for grades 4k-4
- May 25- No School
- May 31- Church/School Picnic
- June 4- Last Day of School- Early Release at 12:45
"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Do not quench the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good, reject every kind of evil.
May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it."