The purpose of St. Patrick’s after-care program is to provide a safe environment for students until parents are able to pick them up from school.
Students will be given time to play and interact with students from multiple grades. Students will also have time to play outside and/or in the gym on most days. Older students will have an opportunity to receive homework help. St. Patrick School rules are still in effect during this time.
- We are open on school days from the end of the school day until 5:30 PM. (including half days) for students enrolled at St. Patrick School.
- Light snacks are provided every day.
- Cost for is $7 per day, per student. Families only pay when the service is used.
- A late fee of $5 per 10 minutes will be charged past 5:30 PM.
- Fees must be paid on a weekly basis - account updates can be found on Sycamore.
- Parents need to complete an after-care information and pickup form prior to students attending the program.