The following work center is dedicated for Stonewall Sports leaders.
This site will host resources for cities to leverage in the management of their leagues.
SSI Board of Directors
- Martin Espinoza (he/him) - Founder and At-Large Board Member
- Andy Palermo (he/him) - New Orleans, LA Representative
- Rob Leis (he/him) - Columbus, OH Representative
- Ross Brigman (he/him) - Charlotte, NC Representative
- Shelby Baker (they/them) - Pittsburgh, PA Representative
- Davey Goodhart (he/him) - Raleigh, NC Representative
- Joel Dumonsau (he/him) - Minneapolis, MN Representative
- Mike Mullin (he/him) - Philadelphia, PA Representative
- Viet Hoai Tran (they/them) - Washington, DC Representative
- Colleen Eltibi (they/them) - Cleveland, OH Representative
- Tommy Otterbine (he/him) - Richmond, VA Representative
- Jordan Smith (he/him) - Greensboro, NC Representative
- Sam Lingeman (he/him) - Chicago, IL Representative
- Chase Alfman (he/him) - Wilmington, NC Representative
- Ben Canty (he/him) - Norfolk, VA Representative
- Andy Palermo (he/him) - President
- Tommy Otterbine (he/him) - Vice President
- Sam Lingeman (he/him) - Treasurer
- Davey Goodhart (he/him) - Secretary
- Joel Dumonsau (he/him) - Communications Director
- Rob Leis (he/him) - Affiliate Liaison Director
- OPEN - National Events Director
- OPEN - Sports Director
- Viet Hoai Tran (they/them) - Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Director
Purpose of the National Board
The National Board of Stonewall Sports, Inc (SSI) is a team of dedicated leaders that steward the organizational strategy and operational offerings.
- Stonewall Sports Brand - Manages the trademark, defines the culture, and promotes the brand by highlighting the inclusive community-based work of our chapters.
- Champions Diversity - Models the values of Inclusion by ensuring underrepresented minority voices are heard, valued, and represented. Partner with chapters to create pathways for underrepresented minority to participate and lead.
- Leadership Development - Supports chapters with resources, creates inclusive spaces, and systems to foster collaboration.
- Administrative / Operational Support - Manages systems, vendors, partnerships that allow for the enterprise to leverage it's collective power. Allowing chapter leadership to focus on grassroots community development efforts.
- Facilitate Enterprise Offerings - Supports chapters by offering events, sponsorship options, and community educational resources that support the cultivation of inclusive and safe for all.
2018 Highlight Video
This space is for chapter leaders to access all available resources and knowledge of the collective organization as it relates to sports and their administration.