Apple Education Events at the SRI&ETTC
Presented by Apple - December 13, 2019
The SRI&ETTC at Stockton University is proud to partner with Apple Education to bring tech events to the southern New Jersey region. In these exciting and informative events participants will learn how to get the most from the Apple devices in their school. The Apple Education events will take place on Friday, December 13th, 2019 with Apple Tech for Education in the morning, and Digital Creation and Publication with iPad in the afternoon. Although these events are free and open to all K-12 educators, registration is required. Please select a course below to register.
Apple Tech Update for Education
Friday, December 13, 2019, 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
We’d like to invite you to an exclusive roundtable discussion about deploying Apple in education. Hear from Apple about the latest features for education in iOS and macOS. You’ll also have the opportunity to network with other schools and districts deploying Apple devices.
What you’ll learn:
- Discover how teaching tools like Classroom and Schoolwork make it easy to guide how students use devices and apps in the classroom and provide valuable insight into each student's progress.
- Explore how Apple School Manager, a single destination for administrators, can simplify and streamline deployment.
- See how support for federated authentication with Microsoft Azure Active Directory makes it easier than ever to integrate iPad and Mac with your existing systems.
- Learn how tvOS makes it simple to configure Apple TV for common school scenarios — from classrooms and libraries to conference rooms and registration areas.
- Participate in discussions about deployment best practices for your school and district.
Don’t miss this opportunity to see these features in action and connect with Apple to help you get the most from Apple devices in your school.
Audience: Technology Coordinators, Technology Integrationists
Digital Creation and Publication with iPad
Friday, December 13, 2019, 12:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Join us to discover how you can engage your students in learning through audio, digital, and video production like never before. At this hands-on event, you will learn how to use Clips, GarageBand, iMovie, and Pages to bring creation into the classroom.
Here’s what you’ll experience:
- Build skills in audio fundamentals with GarageBand including recording techniques and podcasting workflows.
- Create your own green screen project with iMovie to create expressive videos on iPad.
- Learn powerful tips and tricks to create and publish engaging videos with Clips.
- Explore how Pages can empower students to authentically demonstrate their knowledge through the creation of interactive books.
We hope you’ll leave this event with new and creative ideas to inspire your students.
Audience: Administrators, curriculum directors, technology coaches, technology specialists, media specialists, and classroom teachers