Home Learning during Covid-19
To get to each class's Google Classroom go to classroom.google.com and then type in the class code. Or you should be able to get to the Classroom directly once you login to your school gmail account. Please see below for instructions for users who are not using Chromebooks.
- Year 8 - Mrs Jones-Hogan, 4jvxn56
- Piwakawaka - Year 7, Mrs Herbst 000cyxc
- Hoiho - Year 5/6, Mrs Streat mg25smu
- Kakapo - Year 4/5 Mrs Winders 4spubbi
- Kiwi - Year 3/4 Miss Sollano b44oiw6
- Pukeko - Ne-Yr2 Mrs Brookes - 4nx5z7v
- Kereru - NE-Yr2 Mrs Misiloi - 4lfivrw
Only St Joseph's email accounts can log in. All children have been issued email accounts. If you have any difficulties with anything technical please email Lorraine at firstname.lastname@example.org. All junior children were contacted by Mrs Frances-Rees with their new gmail account on 23 March - if you have not heard or something does not work please make contact email@example.com
How to get into Google Classroom from a non-Chromebook:
- Sign into your gmail account. Setting up email accounts will differ for different devices but if you have an email account on it already then someone in your household knows how to do it.
- Search "Google Drive" in your Internet browser. Then download Google Drive. That will allow you to use Google docs which is our main learning platform.
Don't hesitate to email me (Lorraine) if there are any problems and I can ring you and talk you through them if necessary.
Check class Google Classrooms daily to pick up classwork.
HOLIDAY IS 28 MARCH TO TUESDAY 14 APRIL INCLUSIVE
TEACHERS WILL NOT BE WORKING THE GOOGLE CLASSROOMS IN THIS TIME.
WE WILL BE CALLING PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT SIGNED ON TOWARDS THE END OF THE HOLIDAYS TO TALK YOU THROUGH ANY DIFFICULTIES.