Mrs. Eck- Science
Get to know me: Hello! My name is Sarah Eck and I am very excited to be working at Stillwater High School. I am originally from the state of Florida. I was born and raised there. I have a love for the ocean, fishing, college football, Disney and the FFA. I have been teaching for the past 10 years. My husband and I have three children and we are very excited to get to know more about Oklahoma!
This year I will be teaching Astronomy, Geology, Oceanography, Meteorology, Environmental Science and Forensic Science!
Fall 2018: Spring 2019:
- 1st Period: Plan 1st Period: Astronomy (Sem. 3)/ Meteorology (Sem. 4)
- 2nd Period: Environmental Science 2nd Period: Plan
- 3rd Period: Oceanography (Sem. 1)/ Geology (Sem. 2) 3rd Period: Astronomy (Sem. 3)/ Meteorology (Sem. 4)
- 4th Period: Oceanography (Sem. 1)/ Geology (Sem. 2) 4th Period: Forensic Science
- Please be prepared everyday with all of your needed supplies. You will need something to write with and write on every day. If there are ever special supplies needed, I will make sure to give you a heads up!
- Please respect your classmates, their property and our classroom! Easiest thing to remember: if it isn't yours, please leave it alone!
- Follow the rules found in the student handbook.
- No bullying or cursing in the classroom.
- If a student is absent, they are responsible for requesting missing work. If a problem arises, please speak to me. I will do my best to work with you.
- Grades are based on a point system.
- Points will be deducted from late work turned in.
Please feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions. Email works best! Seck@stillwaterschools.com 405-533-6300 ext 5117 (Please allow 24 hours for a reply to your email.)