Please support the PTO by making a direct donation here. Every single dollar raised by the PTO is used to fund programs that foster your child’s development. You can click on the image to enter Stevens Creek PTO PayPal Donation Page (PayPal fee: 2.9% + $0.30 USD per transaction). Please remember to enter your child’s name and room number for the PTO to keep a record. Please indicate if you would like a tax receipt.
Donate by Check
In your child’s First Day Packet or Thursday Folder or office, please find the “Stevens Creek PTO Direct Donation Form“. You can also print it out the form here.
- Step 1: Select a donation amount and fill in all the information in the donation form.
- Step 2: Please make check payable to Stevens Creek PTO.
- Step 3: Please bring the check and the donation form to your child’s teacher or school office.
After you made your donation to Stevens Creek PTO, please find out if your company offers matching donations. The impact of your donation will be maximized through the matching program.
- The companies that have offered matching donations for Stevens Creek PTO are listed here: Adobe, Apple, Ebay, Google, Intuit, Juniper, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Motorola, Netflix, Nvidia, Oracle, PGE, Qualcomm, SAP, Samsung Electronics, Silicon Valley Bank, Yahoo
- If your employer is not in the list, please check with your Human Resources if your employer would like to support such a gift giving program for Stevens Creek PTO (TAX ID#: #77-0288041). Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Shopping @ AmazonSmile
You can help the PTO to find Walkathon business sponsors. Please think about all the local businesses you and your family visit on a regular basis – dentist, realtor, optometrist, tutoring, karate or dance class, after school care, auto care shop, jeweler, dry cleaners to name a few. Being a sponsor provides advertising for these local businesses while helping to raise funds for our programs.
- Any amount of cash donation is appreciated. All sponsorship donations are tax deductible. In appreciation of their support, their business name will be printed on a banner to be displayed during the event, and for a donation of $400/$200 their business logo/name will be printed on hundreds of Walkathon T-shirts. All the students, teachers, and parent volunteers will be wearing the Walkathon T-shirts during the event.
- If you find a business interested in learning more about our event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Business name
- Contact Info: contact person, email, mailing address and phone number
- Your name, your child’s name and room number.
- We will work with you to follow up with the business and provide more information. If the business donates $200 or more, you will receive 10 Walkathon raffle tickets for your child.