Support the PTO by making a Direct Donation through PayPal. Every dollar raised by the PTO is used to fund our school community's programs and resources that foster your child’s development.
You can click to contribute via Stevens Creek PTO PayPal Donation Page . (PayPal fee: 2.9% + $0.30 USD per transaction). Please remember to enter a note including your child’s name and room number for use of PTO record keeping. Also, in the note, please indicate if you would like a tax receipt.
Donate by Check
At the start of each school year, we will send home a “Stevens Creek PTO Direct Donation Form“. You may find this in the First Day Packet or Thursday Folder, but we have them readily available all year in the office, and available to print it out the form here.
- Step 1: Select a donation amount and fill in all the information in the donation form.
- Step 2: Make check payable to Stevens Creek PTO.
- Step 3: Return donation form with attached check to your child’s teacher or school office.
To maximize the impact of your donated dollar, take the time to find out if your employer offers a company donation matching program. This is an easy way to double, sometimes triple, the dollar you put in - at no cost to you!
After you made your donation to Stevens Creek PTO, please find out if your company offers matching donations.
- Companies that we know offer donation matching (often through platforms like Benevity): Adobe, Apple, Ebay, Google, Intuit, Juniper, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Motorola, Netflix, Nvidia, Oracle, PGE, Qualcomm, SAP, Samsung Electronics, Silicon Valley Bank, Yahoo
- If your employer is not in the list, please check with your Human Resources if your employer would like to support such a gift giving program for Stevens Creek PTO (TAX ID#: #77-0288041).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Shopping @ AmazonSmile
When shopping with Amazon, be sure to do it with AmazonSmile and dedicate "Stevens Creek Parent Teacher Organization" as your Supporting Organization. A percentage of your spending goes directly to our organization. It's a very simple way to support the PTO doing what you're already doing, at no additional cost to you.
The PTO is always accepting leads for business sponsors. Please think about local businesses you, and your family, visit on a regular basis – dentist, realtor, optometrist, tutoring, karate, or dance class, after school care, auto care shop, jeweler, dry cleaners to name a few - and inquire if they would be interested in being a sponsor for Stevens Creek PTO.
Becoming a business sponsor provides both advertising for their local business while also helping raise funds for our programs. Win-win!
- Any amount of cash donation is appreciated. All sponsorship donations are tax deductible. In appreciation of their support, their business name will be printed on a banner to be displayed during our event, and for a donation of $400/$200 their business logo/name will be printed on the event T-shirts. All the students, teachers, and parent volunteers will be wearing the T-shirts during the event.
- If you find a business interested in learning more about our event, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Business name
- Contact Info: contact person, email, mailing address and phone number
- Your name, your child’s name and room number
- We will work with you to follow up with the business and provide more information.