Hello, welcome to the 2018-2019 school year at Saint Cecilia School! This website is the source for all information and happenings for Room 33. Third grade is an wonderful adventure and I am so excited for the school year to begin! Please check the website frequently for updates and information that is important for you and your child. Thank you!
This Week 10/15-10/19
Monday 10/15 GYM DAY; Math Test Chapter 2
Wednesday 10/17: Field Trip forms & money due!!
Thursday 10/18: Lesson 5 Spelling Test
Friday 10/19: NO SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
Important Upcoming Dates
Field trip forms & payment are due Wednesday, October 17.
There is NO SCHOOL Friday, October 19.
Progress reports are on Monday, October 22.
There is NO SCHOOL Thursday November 1 & Friday November 2.
Winter uniforms begin Monday November 5.
Reminders for the Year:
1. All money must be sent in an envelope with the child's name, room number, amount, and reason.
2. Students who are absent must call the office by 9am on the day of absence and bring a note upon his/her return. The school number for absences is 215-725-8588 and you may leave a message.
3. Our gym day is Monday! Please send your child in their gym uniforms on these days.
4. Pretzels will be available for sale during recess time each day for 50 cents each.
5. Please check your child's RED take home folder each night for important papers from school & sign the Code Calendar each Friday.
6. My Scholastic Book Club Code is THDPB.
7. The best way to contact me is through email at email@example.com. I will answer within 24 hours during the school week Monday through Friday. On those days, I will typically stop answering emails at 7pm and resume answering at 7am. If the email is urgent, please put URGENT in the subject line so it catches my attention right away. Thank you!