Summer Reading & Supplies
Supplies & Summer Reading
Welcome to third grade!
We are looking forward to a fun-filled year of learning and exploring. To help you prepare for third grade, here is a list of supplies you will need to bring with you on the first day.
- 24 sharpened #2 pencils
- Several Erasers
- Red pen
- Box of crayons (no larger than 24 count)
- 4 Glue sticks
- Small sharp scissors
- 4 Composition books (not spiral)
- 2 boxes of tissues and one container of wipes
- 1 roll of paper towels and a bottle of hand sanitizer
- 5 two-pocket folders
- An art smock in a zip lock bag labeled with student's name
- Please put supplies in a zip pouch NO BOXES
- Please no backpacks on wheels-we have limited closet space
The summer novel for third grade is:
Third Grade Angels by Jerry Spinelli. Please read and complete the packet.
The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo
Have a wonderful summer!
The Third Grade Teachers
The summer novel for third grade is: Third Grade Angels by Jerry Spinelli. Please read and complete the packet.
Download & Print the Packet: