Our school dinners are freshly prepared in our school kitchen by our school cook, Pam.
Children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 receive 'Free' school meals under the government Universal Free School Meals scheme.
If you are in receipt of any of the following benefits, your child may be eligible for free school meals in Key Stage 2. It is also important to check whether your child is eligible for Free School Meals even if they are in receipt of Universal Free School Meals.
Please see attachments below for more information.
The qualifying benefits are as follows:
- Income Support (IS);
- Job Seekers' Allowance (Income-Based) and equal based Job Seekers’ Allowance;
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA-IR) and equal based Employment and Support Allowance;
- Child Tax Credit (CTC) with an Annual income of less than £16,190;
- Guarantee Element of Pension Credit (GPC);
- Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (IAA) Support;
- Universal Credit.