Catholic Schools Week - January 27th through February 2nd
So with the arrival of Catholic Schools Week - we are now half way through the school year!! Here is the schedule for Catholic Schools Week:
- Book Fair ALL week - we are signed up to go on Wednesday with our prayer partners.
- Sunday - Mass at 11:30 AM followed by Open House at the school from 12:30 until 2:30 PM. Students who come to mass in uniform will get a NUT pass. Stop over to see me at the Open House so I can confirm! NOTE - you MUST be at mass AND in uniform.
- Monday - Red, White, & Blue dress down day. While there is no cost for this, we are looking for donations toward Mrs. Cook's Family. Penny Pool in the morning - bring your PENNIES for our classroom and all your SILVER for the other classrooms!! We will have a Debate Team speech at 1:15 PM followed by Foul Shooting from 1:30 until about 2:30 PM.
- Tuesday - Student Appreciation Day & Color Wars - students may dress down - 8th grade is to wear BLUE. It is also **Funny Hats/Crazy Hair** contest. Our own news reporter - Tim Furlong will come in to speak to the students in the morning after Penny Pool and we will all participating in Color Wars in the afternoon.
- Wednesday - Teacher Appreciation Day - We will have the Penny Pool again in the morning (MORE SILVER!!) and the teachers will have a brunch (YAY! Thank you parents!) . Students will be working on a service project in the afternoon.
- Thursday - Penny Pool in the morning and Musical Chairs (8th grade vs teachers) in the afternoon. Students may wear gym uniforms that day. Arm sleeves and eye black are permitted but ONLY for the musical chairs - they are not to be worn all day.
- Friday - First Friday Mass at 9:30 followed by Grandparents Day from 10:30 until 11:45 AM. Students must be in uniform on Friday. Grandparents may take students home when they leave, but parents MUST email me by Thursday to let me know.