All teams wanting to play in the South Sound United League must be registered with one of our 7 member associations. If you want to join us for league play, but are not part of one of the associations you'll want to reach out to one of those member associations. Their contact information is listed on our About Us page.
We do not accept registrations directly from teams.
SSUL 2020 Fall League
- Registration opens: June 1st @ ssul-2020fall.sportsaffinity.com
- Registration closes for Division 2 teams: July 21st
- Registration closes for Division 3-4 teams: July 31st
- Division 2 Placement Meeting: July 25th
- Division 3-4 Placement Meeting: August 12th
- Draft schedule (Pairings) released: August 14th (All Divisions)
- Rosters Completed and uploaded to Affinity: August 21st
- Coaches conference call: August 21st (All Divisions)
- 2020 Fees
- Fall League $120 per U11-U19 team (paid by the club, not the team)
- Fall League $40 per U10 team (paid by the club, not the team)
South Sound United League Rec Cup
- Hosted by SSUL to provide additional recreational competition for interested teams.
- 2-4 additional games with SSUL winners qualifying for the State Rounds
- Registration will open in Mid September (More information TBA)
- Games will take place in October/November
- $75 registration fee (Must be registered in Fall League). $120 for teams not registered in the SSUL Fall League
- Reach out to your club or association Registrar to register your team for league play. Association and club registrars will be responsible for registering teams in Affinity