IFIP ICCIDS 2020
Event - 04380
20-22 FEBRUARY 2020
SSN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, TAMIL NADU, INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING
MACHINE LEARNING RESEARCH GROUP
CALL FOR PAPERS
The ICCIDS 2020 conference invites the submission of regular and short papers on substantial, original, and unpublished research in all aspects of Computational Intelligence, Data Science, Image / Natural Language Processing.
Relevant topics for the conference include, but are not limited to, the following areas:
- Data Science
- Intelligent data mining and Knowledge discovery
- Big Data trends and challenges
- Data Visualization
- Predictive Analytics
- Cognitive Computing
- Computational Intelligence in Image Processing
- Segmentation and Grouping
- Vision for aerial / drone / underwater / ground vehicles
- Medical Imaging / Imaging for Bioinformatics
- Image / Video Indexing and Retrieval
- Vision Systems and Applications
- Computational Intelligence in Language Processing (Text & Speech)
- Information Extraction and Information Retrieval
- Text Summarization and Question Answering
- Machine Translation
- Sentiment Analysis and Opinion Mining in Social media
- Speech Recognition, Speech Verification and Speech Synthesis
- Computational Intelligence for Sensor and other data
- Sensors Data and Advanced Analytics
- Sensors in an AI Universe
- Smart Cities
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Applications
Regular ICCIDS 2020 submissions must describe substantial, original, completed and unpublished work. Wherever appropriate, concrete evaluation and analysis should be included. Review forms will be made available prior to the deadlines.
Regular papers may consist of 12 - 15 pages of content including references.
ICCIDS 2020 also solicits short papers. Short paper submissions must describe original and unpublished work. Short papers should have a point that can be made in a few pages. Some kinds of short papers are:
- A small, focused contribution
- Work in progress
- Experience notes
- Survey papers
- A negative result
- An opinion piece
- An interesting application nugget
Short papers may consist of 6 - 8 pages including references.
Short papers will be presented in one or more oral or poster sessions. While short papers will be distinguished from regular papers in the proceedings, there will be no distinction in the proceedings between short papers presented orally and as posters.
Authors must follow the Springer LNCS formatting instructions. For camera-ready papers use Latex or Word style (Author’s instruction page: http://preview.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines).
Each paper will receive at least three reviews. At least one author of each accepted paper must register by the early registration date indicated on the conference website and present the paper.
Submission Link (EasyChair) : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iccids2020
Accepted papers that are presented at the conference will be included in the conference proceedings and published in the Springer IFIP AICT (Advances in Information and Communication Technology ) series (Final approval pending). Volumes published will be indexed in Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) - part of Clarivate Analytics’ Web of Science, EI Engineering Index, ACM Digital Library, DBLP, Google Scholar and Scopus.
December 15, 2019 Hard Deadline: December 29, 2019. CLOSED !
Notification of acceptance:
January 10, 2020. January 20, 2020
Submission of the camera-ready papers: February 5, 2020. (including registration of authors and payments)
Pre Conference Workshop : February 20, 2020.
Conference: February 21 - 22, 2020.