Welcome to Mr. Daggett's home page! Here you'll find contact information, schedules, and important links.
Teacher Bio: I am entering my 9th year of teaching. I did my undergrad at Northwestern College in St. Paul (now the University of Northwestern-St. Paul). I am currently finishing up my master's program at St. Cloud State University.
What I teach: I currently teach Life Skills class in the middle school. My class emphasizes project-based learning and is as hands on as possible.
- 507-533-1425 (primary number)
- "Ego clouds and disrupts everything." - Jocko Willink, former Navy Seal
- "I believe there is no such thing as a 'bad job.' I believe that all jobs are opportunities, and it's up to me to make the best of them." - Mike Rowe, former host of Dirty Jobs
Life Skills will be on a trimester rotation with Art and Health
- Trimester 1: August 20th- November 2nd = 6th grade
- Trimester 2: November 5th- February 15th = 8th grade
- Trimester 3: February 18th- May 30th= 7th grade
- Daily 7:30 am - 7:45 am and 2:55 pm - 3:15 pm
- Basketball Season 7:30 am - 7:45 am
- Every Life Skills class will examine and sign the SWEAT pledge created by Mike Rowe.The main purpose of this document is to encourage students to embrace working hard, working fair and to earn everything in life.I would highly recommend that everyone look at this document! Link here.
- Schoology Login
- Life Skills Class Orientation Video
- SketchUp Login