About Mrs. Block
Originally from Crookston, MN, I graduated from Concordia College in Moorhead, MN with a B.A. in Elementary Education with a Science Concentration. This year I am starting a Masters' program through Michigan State University. I am also looking forward to my 4th year here at Stewartville Middle School!
In my spare time I enjoy hiking, biking, running, skiing, and traveling with my husband and our dog, Huckleberry. We love spending time outdoors, especially in Montana. My favorite way to spend a rainy day is by baking chocolate chip cookies and watching the movie "The Sandlot".
Period 1 - 7th Science
Period 2 - Supervisory
Period 3 - 6th Science
Period 5 - 6th Science
Period 6 - 6th Science
Period 7 - Prep
Period 8 - 7th Science
1. I will show respect to my peers, the SMS staff, and myself.
2. My words/actions will support my learning environment and my classmates.
3. I will respect this classroom space and materials, for they are shared with many.
4. I will come to class prepared ready to learn. If I am not prepared, I will problem solve.
5. I will use technology as a tool.
6. My teacher will find a suitable consequence if my actions do not align with the classroom expectations.
7. I am a self-disciplined individual who understands that these expectations are meant to help all students succeed. I will act in an acceptable manner, whether someone is watching me or not.
8. I have control over whether today is a great day or not based on my attitude, work ethic, and preparedness.