How to Create a Student myBlueprint Account (Grade 7 +)
BEFORE you start, get your nine-digit, Department of Education Number from the office or your teacher.
STEPS to Creating a myBlueprint Account
- Select your school.
- Select your current grade.
- Enter your Department of Education number and birthdate.
- Fill in your personal information.
- If you don’t have an email address, use your school email. It will be your log on id @students.srsd119.ca. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org
TA DA! You did it. Enjoy! Learn! Plan! Explore!
How to Create a Parent myBlueprint Account
To create a parent account for myBlueprint, follow the link and steps below:
- Select your school in the blue new user box.
- Follow the prompts to create an account.
Note: On the first page when asked for your grade on the bottom of the page you will find the icon to select a parent account.
In your new myBlueprint account you will be able to:
- Search and compare colleges and universities, including;
- entrance requirements, cost and program overviews
- Search and compare career options, including;
- education required, wages, job prospects
- Budgeting and goal setting.
- Create resumes and cover letters.
- Link to your child’s account.
For added support to navigate the myBlueprint program please watch the tutorial videos found on the myBlueprint.ca home page or contact your school for additional support.