Women Protection Cell - Internal Complaint Committee
- To make them aware of their rights.
- To gain insight into the issues concerned with gender inequalities, violence and insecurities faced by women employees and girl students.
- To evaluate grievances and to suggest measures and actions for achieving safe and healthy environment.
- To help them in knowing the importance of good health and nutrition and facilities available for them.
- To help them in developing decision making abilities and be self dependent.
- To help them in changing their mind setup.
- To establish counselling sessions.
- To conduct open forums.
- To conduct co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To conduct workshops, seminars with renowned speakers sensitising on the women's right's, privileges etc.