Research & Development Cell
- Identify the potential areas of research in various disciplines of engineering and form the faculty into various clusters based on their specialization.
- Prepare and submit proposals to research agencies for funding projects.
- Encourage multi-disciplinary research internally within the institute and externally with other organizations.
- Encourage the staff to attend/publish papers in various National/International conferences of their specialized areas.
- Coordinate the research activities among the various departments of the college.
- Encourage the faculty to attend various research oriented Faculty development programs.
- Encourage and motivate the staff to apply for Ph.D at various Universities.
- Encourage the staff to publish their research works in reputed journals that have good impact factor and are Scopus indexed.
- Plan for resource mobilization through industry interaction, consultancy and Extramural funding.
- Identify the students project proposals and scrutinize to apply for financial support.