ENTREPRENEURSHIP development cell
- To channelize the knowledge and the energy of youth towards becoming active partner in the economic development process.
- To create awareness on entrepreneurship among young students.
- To inculcate a culture of innovative driven entrepreneurship.
- To facilitate the development of entrepreneurial skill among students of science & technology.
- To act as an institutional mechanism for providing various services including information to budding student entrepreneurs.
1. To organize entrepreneurship awareness camps, entrepreneurship development programs and faculty development programs in the region for the benefit of aspirant entrepreneurs.
2. To initiate targeted number of innovative student projects each year for new product development.
3. To extend necessary guidance and escort services to the trainers in obtaining approval and execution of their projects.
4. To arrange interaction with entrepreneurs, bankers, professionals, potential customers and create a mentor ship scheme for student innovators.
5. To conduct skill development training programs leading to self wage employment.