Sixth Grade Band
Questions or Concerns? Email Mr. Whalen at email@example.com.
The Spring Concert is Thursday, May 16th at 6:00. All family and friends are invited to attend.
Visit our calendar for additional performance dates!
The concert begins at 6pm. Student musicians should arrive at 5:30 for warm up and tuning.
Required Materials for the 2018-2019 School Year
- Standard of Excellence book one
- Instrument (in good working order)
- Cleaning supplies (silk or microfiber swab for woodwinds, valve casing brush and cleaning snake for brass)
- Appropriate accessories: reeds, cork grease, valve oil, neck strap, etc.
- Music Stand (recommended for at-home practice)
If your child is in need of a repair for their instrument please use one of the repair facilities below:
Recommended Instrument Repair Facilities:
- Elite Woodwind Services
- firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate pick up of your repair.
- Gerry's Music Shop
- call the store to coordinate pick up of your repair 1-800-724-7402
- Music & Arts
- Jennifer.Martocchio@musicarts.com to coordinate pick up of your repair.
(All three of these stores service our schools weekly and can pick up and drop off repairs, or you are welcome to drive them to their locations yourself.)