Fifth Grade Band
Questions or Concerns? Email Mr. Whalen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Instrument Repair Facilities:
- Elite Woodwind Services
- Gerry's Music Shop
- call the store to coordinate pick up of your repair at 1-800-724-7402
- Music & Arts. You can contact: Jennifer.Martocchio@musicarts.com to coordinate pick up of your repair.
(Many of these stores service our schools weekly and can pick up and drop off repairs, or you are welcome to drive them to their locations yourself. Students who have rental instruments from a music store should have all repairs done through the store from which they are renting and should request a free loaner instrument while the repair is being completed.)
- Small group lessons began on September 10th. Please make sure your student has their instrument, red book and pencil for their weekly lesson. Lessons will take place on Tuesday mornings, Thursday, or Friday depending on the lesson day your child is assigned.
- Band (full ensemble) will meet on either Tuesdays or Thursdays depending on your child's classroom teacher's schedule. Band began the week of November 5th. Students need their instrument on both their band day and their lesson day each week.
- Full band does not rehearse on early dismissal days. Lessons will still take place on all shortened day schedules.