Fifth Grade Band
Questions or Concerns? Email Mrs. Wilson at email@example.com.
Spring Concert Information:
- The spring concert will be held at 7:00pm on June 7th.
- It will be in the Suffield Middle School Auditorium.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Band performs first followed by chorus.
- Students in band should arrive by 6:40pm.
Recommended Instrument Repair Facilities:
- Elite Woodwind Services
- firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate pick up of your repair.
- Gerry's Music Shop
- call the store to coordinate pick up of your repair 1-800-724-7402
- Music & Arts
- Alex.Giosa@musicarts.com to coordinate pick up of your repair.
(All three of these stores service our schools weekly and can pick up and drop off repairs, or you are welcome to drive them to their locations yourself.)
- Small group lessons began on September 14th. Please make sure your student has their instrument, red book and pencil for their weekly lesson. Lessons will take place on Monday mornings, Wednesdays, or Thursdays depending on the lesson day your child is assigned.
- Band (full ensemble) will meet on either Wednesdays or Thursdays depending on your child's classroom teacher's schedule. Band began the week of November 6th. Students need their instrument on both their band day and their lesson day each week.
- Full band does not rehearse on early dismissal days. Lessons will still take place on all shortened day schedules.
The Winter Concert will be on December 20th (snow date December 21st).