Below is a list of websites your child can access for math practice during the summer months. Three of the sites, Pearson Realize, Prodigy, and IXL have been used in class throughout the school year. We encourage you to have your child access these math focused websites over the summer to keep their skills current.
Websites used in class
www.pearsonrealize.com user name:__________________ password: ____________
- Review of 6th grade skills (expressions, equations, inequalities)
www.prodigy.com username: __________________ password: ____________
- There are 6th grade skills included throughout the game.
www.ixl.com user name: __________________@spboe password: ____________
- IXL provides instant feedback to your student with an explanation and correct example for problems that are incorrectly answered.
- Mathwire - Problem Solving: http://www.mathwire.com/problemsolving/probs.html
- Math Playground: https://www.mathplayground.com/
- Math Games for Kids https://findyourcontext.education/online-learning-math-resources-for-kids/