View the videos on Extreme Weather. Search for information on your extreme weather on the websites and books provided. Make sure to write information in the graphic organizer as you go. You will use this information to answer questions and to create a digital project.
Here is a graphic organizer to get you started:
1. Find 3 pictures for your weather. One for the cool facts, one for the negative (bad) effects and one for how to stay safe. Follow the directions below to save your pictures on your iPad.
Choosing and saving a picture:
1. Go to Safari on your iPad. Type "Morguefile" at the top and click on the website.
2. Go to Free Photos. Type what you are looking for in the search box on the right and tap "return".
3. Browse the images.
4. When you find the one you like, tap the picture then tap "Download Image" next to your picture. Tap and hold on the picture and press "Save Image". It is now saved to your camera roll.
2. Create your Educreations projects. See the sample project below. Follow these directions to create you Educreations project. When you are done, decide who is going to say which part of your project. Practice reading your part and raise your hand to record.
Image Websites for iPad: