Happy New Year!
It is my pleasure to teach the Sparta Fourth and Fifth Grade Bands.
Our HMS Musicians not only learn how to play with good sounds, to read music, and to perform, but we contribute our creativity, dedication, and JOY to the HMS Community.
Enjoy the Music around you!
Music is Alive & Well at HMS!
- Congratulations on a Wonderful Holiday Concert! So Proud!
- Please scroll through this page for photos and recordings from this year. Visit the rest of our website for additional information regarding our band program.
- Upcoming Events Thank you for marking your calendars now for the following performances:
- Spring Band Concert - Wednesday, April 29 - 4th & 5th Grade Bands
- HMS Arts Night - Thursday, March 12 - 5th Grade (registration will be sent in February)
- Memorial Day Assembly - May (date TBA) - Advanced Band
- Morning Announcements - on-going - 5th Grade - Your child may see me to sign up for a time slot. Students who were "snowed out" in December have been rescheduled for January. The updated schedule can be found on the Lesson Schedule page of this website.
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Fourth Grade Band
Fifth Grade Band
Scroll through to view additional photos!
Thank you, Mr. DeLuccio!
We wish you all the best as you continue on to Sparta High School in January!
Sunny, Jack, Connor, Nick, and Ethan's first TubaChristmas!
Jack & Ethan were two of the youngest players of the 500 member ensemble!
14 Spartans joined Mrs. Curtis & her sister at Rockefeller Center for the 46th Annual TubaChristmas! We had a blast!