It is my pleasure to teach the Sparta Fourth and Fifth Grade Bands.
Our HMS Musicians not only learn how to play with good sounds, to read music, and to perform, but we contribute our creativity, dedication, and JOY to the HMS Community.
Enjoy the Music around you!
Music is Alive & Well at HMS!
- Lessons and Band practices continue through June 20 - New ideas & music!
- Mondays, 3:35-4:15 - 5th Grade Advanced Band, through May 20th
- Tuesdays, 3:35-4:15 - Tuesday Afternoon Jam, through June 11th
- Wednesdays, 3:35-4:35 - Conductors' Work Shop Explorations, through June 5th (double session)
- Upcoming Events:
- 2019-2020 Gr 4 Band Registration
- 2019-2020 Gr 5 Band Registration
- Summer Arts Workshop - July 1 - 25
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Our Fantastic Fourth Grade Band!
Our Amazing Fifth Grade Band!
Memorial Day Assembly
The Fifth Grade Advanced Band, Trumpets, and Percussion
MAS Petting Zoo
HMS Arts Night
Victoria, Hayden, Chase, Tommy, Luca
Trevor, Eric, Zara, Jaley, Adrian
Christian, Enzo, Emma
Alto & Baritone Saxophone
Tommy & Chase
Bella & Amanda
Alto Saxophone & Flute
Our final performance of the year on the bells!