South SEattle College
formerly known as Lynda.com
Our LinkedIn Learning online professional development training library provides FREE online instruction for all South Seattle College (SSC) employees and actively enrolled students!
SSC LinkedIn Learning supports and inspires students, faculty, and staff at any skill level with video instruction. Teaching hundreds of software, creative, education, and business skills, LinkedIn Learning tutorials are current and effective.
- Share and assign playlists to support individualized learning
- Mobile device and downloadable videos access
- Searchable course transcripts for quick answers
- Bookmarks for favorite sections and easy reference
- Downloadable exercise files that reinforce retention
- New courses added every week at no additional cost
- Explore hundreds of topics
- Embrace the flipped classroom model
- Map content to syllabi and supplement textbooks
- Integrate technology into the classroom
- Get immediate, just-in-time answers to questions
- Expand a resume and prepare for the workforce
WRITING A RESUME
Account Activation Steps
Upon request, all actively enrolled students and employees receive an SSC LinkedIn Learning account. Use this form to request your LinkedIn Learning account today *
* SSC LinkedIn Learning activation notices are sent to your required @SeattleColleges.edu accounts, only
STEP 1: REQUEST ACCOUNT
Use the https://southseattle.info (help form)
STEP 2: GET LOGIN CREDENTIALS
If you haven't activated your required college email firstname.lastname@example.org account yet, get your login credentials so you can login to it to find your LinkedIn Learning activation notice, https://tools.seattlecolleges.edu/Initialize/mycredential
- Don't need yet another email account? Forward your @SeattleColleges.edu email to your preferred email account
STEP 3: ACTIVATION NOTICE
Go to https://office.com to login to your email@example.com account where your LinkedIn Learning activation email (available for 48 hours, only) has been sent. It is titled, "South Seattle College has given you access to LinkedIn Learning. Start learning now!". IMPORTANT: If you don't find it in your INBOX, please check your JUNK mail.
STEP 4: ACTIVATION STEPS
To help you with their somewhat confusing activation steps, please watch this short video, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vn6vYprJst-0w-kuxG23spkJWJylnT3q/view. NOTE: To keep the video under 3 minutes it moves quickly so you may need to pause it on occasion to catch all the steps.