Address: 20 Hackensack Street, East Rutherford NJ 07073
Located in the Prime Time Day Care Building
Extended School Hours
8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
AM Session 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
PM Session 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Regular School Hours
8:45 AM - 2:30 PM
AM Session 8:45 AM - 11:30 AM
PM Session 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Single Session Hours
8:45 AM - 12:45 PM
AM Session 8:45 - 10:45 AM
PM Session 10:45 AM – 12:45 PM
Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying Information
District Anti-Bullying Coordinator
SBJC Board Office
500 Route 17 South, Suite 307
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
201-393-0475 ext. 242
Anti-Bullying Specialist (Maywood, PrimeTime & Carlstadt)
404 Maywood Avenue
Maywood, NJ 07607
Harassment, Intimidation & Bullying
The South Bergen Jointure Commission, is committed to developing and maintaining a sustainable, positive school climate that fosters student development and learning necessary for a productive, contributing and satisfying life in a democratic society.
This climate includes:
· Norms, values and expectations that support people feeling socially, emotionally and physically safe;
· People are engaged and respected;
· Students, families and educators work together to develop, live and contribute to a shared school vision;
· Educators model and nurture attitudes that emphasize the benefits and satisfaction gained from learning; and
· Each person contributes to the operations of the school and the care of the physical environment.
The prevention of acts of harassment, intimidation, and bullying is a key component of the development and maintenance of a positive school climate. The district engages in systemic and sustained harassment, intimidation, and bullying prevention efforts. These initiatives result in a greater sense of self-worth and an overall greater sense of school and community membership for students and staff alike.
For more information on the district’s HIB policy please refer to our districts website at www.njsbjc.org.