1. Assistive Technology
3. Arduino Project (Blinking Light)
4. Arduino Project (Push Button Light)
5. Arduino Project (Mood Detector)
6. Arduino Project (Musical Scale)
Try and modify your instrument to play a tune of your choice. Hint: you can just change the values in the 'tones' array. Note that if you change the number of notes from 10 notes, then you will need to change 'numTones' accordingly.
7. Arduino Project (Theremin)
Try changing the value 4 in the line below to lower and higher values.
1. Story of The Clover
2. Workshop (Drawing & Foam Core)
3. Arduino Project (Secret Knock Lock Box)
The secret door knocker uses a piezo element to record and detect your secret knock pattern, then turns a servo motor that you can connect to your door lock.
- While pressing the button, tap out a pattern onto the piezo. This records your secret knock.
- Release the button and tap again. After tapping, wait a second. If the green light flashes quickly, the Arduino recognized your knock! If the red light flashes quickly, the Arduino decided that your knock did not match the secret knock.
Build a "Secret Knock Lock Box" using foam core.
1. Arduino Project (Graphite Touch Sensor)
Make a button by touching at least three different conductive materials (suggestions: Play-Doh, water, foil, etc.)
2. Arduino Project (Play-Doh Servo)
Using the above "Graphite Touch Sensor" circuit and code as a foundation, create a servo motor that moves 90 degrees when a button made from Play-Doh is touched (Hint: You will need to integrate the below servo diagrams and codes.
Does this project contain elements of "Assistive Technology?" Explain.
1. The MakeyMakey
2. Basic Parts
4. MakeyMakey Project (Piano)
Build a MakeyMakey piano using only foam core and aluminum foil (wire, knives, pens and hot glue are also allowed).
Play a recognizable song collaboratively.
5. MakeyMakey Project (Game Controller)
Choose an online game to play.
Build a MakeyMakey game controller using any materials you want.
Play your game collaboratively.
5. Advanced MakeyMakey Projects
1. MakeyMakey Project (Invention)
Create an invention that solves a problem for a living thing using any materials you want. Combining Arduino and MakeyMakey is encouraged.
OR continue with your musical instrument so that it is beautiful, contained, repeatable on any computer, and ready for donation (instructions).
2. Invention Cycle