Solon High School Yearbook
BUSINESS & PERSONAL ADS
PERSONAL ADS until MAY 17, 2019
BUSINESS ADS until MAY 3, 2019
SENIOR SIBLING & FLASHBACK PICTURES
Flashback = Picture from the past (baby pics, summer, elementary school….)
Siblings = Current picture of 2019 Senior and SHS Siblings
Seniors must submit a color portrait for the 2019 yearbook. You will need to provide a picture if your portrait studio of choice does not send us a copy.
- The digital image MUST be a minimum of 1 MB in size.
- The digital Image can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The yearbook staff will send you a notice when the image is received.
All pictures must be school appropriate.
Head and shoulder shots preferred, no sunglasses or hats, no inappropriate content on shirts.
· For girls this means: no low-cut tops, skirts must be professional in length.
· For guys this means: no sleeveless shirts.
If a photo does not meet requirements, we will require a different submission or it will not appear in the yearbook.
Deadline for Submission is Friday, March 1, 2019.
Contact Mr. Nyerges with questions 349-7757 (x5791) email@example.com
All senior portraits will be displayed in portrait orientation. Photos sent in landscape orientation will be cropped to fit in the book.
- Yearbooks delivered to SHS. Yearbook staff will send out information on where & when to pick-up your book.
- EXTRA YEARBOOKS can be purchased at the SHS BOOKSTORE $70 (Check payable to Solon BOE).
- First Come/First Served
CLUB PICTURE DAY - Date TBA
SENIOR QUOTES - Submission start date TBA.
All senior quotes must be school appropriate.
SENIOR SUPERLATIVE - VOTING & PICTURES
Yearbooks are on sale until May 31, 2019. Yearbooks will be delivered to Solon High School for distribution in September 2019. Yearbook staff will contact you with pick-up information.
Any profits from yearbook sales go to the SHS school beautification fund.
Please contact Carol Schultz (440 349 7312) at the SHS Bookstore to arrange a time to pick-up yearbook.