Solon High School Yearbook
2020 Yearbooks go on sale NOVEMBER 1
Seniors must submit a color portrait for the 2020 yearbook. You will need to provide a picture if your portrait studio of choice does not send us a copy.
- The digital image MUST be a minimum of 1 MB in size.
- The digital Image can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The yearbook staff will send you a notice when the image is received.
All pictures must be school appropriate.
Head and shoulder shots preferred, no sunglasses or hats, no inappropriate content on shirts.
· For girls this means: no low-cut tops, skirts must be professional in length.
· For guys this means: no sleeveless shirts.
If a photo does not meet requirements, we will require a different submission or it will not appear in the yearbook.
Submissions are due February 28, 2020
Contact Mr. Nyerges with questions 349-7757 (x5791) email@example.com
All senior portraits will be displayed in portrait orientation. Photos sent in landscape orientation will be cropped to fit in the book.
SENIOR SIBLING & FLASHBACK PICTURES
Flashback = Picture from the past (baby pics, summer, elementary school….)
Siblings = Current picture of 2020 Senior and SHS Siblings
BUSINESS & PERSONAL ADS
PERSONAL ADS until MAY 15, 2020
BUSINESS ADS until MAY 1, 2020
SEPTEMBER - 2019 Yearbook Pick-Up
- Yearbooks delivered to SHS. Yearbook staff will send out information on where & when to pick-up your book.
- EXTRA YEARBOOKS can be purchased at the SHS BOOKSTORE $70 (Check payable to Solon BOE).
- First Come/First Served
Senior Quotes The LINK to submit the quotes will be found in the QUICK LINKS on the SHS homepage at Solonschools.org
CLUB PICTURE DAY
SENIOR SUPERLATIVE - VOTING & PICTURES (QUICK LINKS on the SHS Homepage at Solonschools.org)
Yearbooks are on sale until June 1, 2020. Yearbooks will be delivered to Solon High School for distribution in September 2021. Yearbook staff will contact you with pick-up information.
Any profits from yearbook sales go to the SHS school beautification fund.
Please contact Carol Schultz (440 349 7312) at the SHS Bookstore to arrange a time to pick-up yearbook.
VOTING APRIL 2020
* Vote only once for each superlative. You can edit your choice. The last name list ed (by date) will be counted.* Be sure your choice is clear. Simple vote count will determine winner of each category.* Each senior can only win 1 category (not including groups)* Underclassmen votes will not be counted.* Pictures will be taken starting April 29th during lunch periods.
HERE ARE THIS YEAR’S CATEGORIESBest Buds (2 Boys)Best Dancer (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Best Dressed (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Best Eyes (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Best Hair (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Best Smile (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Biggest Flirt (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Class Comedian (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Cutest Couple (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Gal Pals (2 Girls)Most Athletic (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Most Artistic (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Most Changed Since Freshman Year (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Most Friendly (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Most Likely to Make a Million Dollars (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Most likely to SAVE the World (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Most Likely to Win the Lottery, then lose the ticket (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Most Musical (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Most Spirited (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Most Studious (1 Boy & 1 Girl)Worst Case of Senioritis (1 Boy & 1 Girl)
SUBMISSIONS START MARCH 2020
“There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?” ― Robert F. Kennedy
* You are required to sign in to your solonschools.net Google accounts. * You can EDIT your quote after you submit.* All Senior Quotes MUST be school appropriate or will not be included in the yearbook