Phone: 536-4156 to leave me a message
Please use FAMILY LINK! Go into SUSD5, Parent drop down, Family Link.
First time user: Login-first and last name no capitals.
Username- welcome1 for parents student1 for students
“There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going.”
Reading-My class has a misleading title. One may think that we simply read for the entire class period, but this is not the case. In 7th Grade Reading student activities provide an opportunity for students to describe and connect essential ideas, arguments, and perspectives by using their knowledge of text structure, organization, and purpose. We work on expanding spelling and vocabulary, handwriting skills, and grammar essentials for effective writing. We cover a lot of material in our Reading class.
A little about Mrs. Brinkerhoff
- Once a Lobo always a Lobo- Born and raised in Snowflake
- Ran Busy Bees Preschool for 7 years with mom as business partner
- Subbed in the Snowflake School District for 7 years
- Graduated from NPC May 2012 with AAS in Early Childhood Development
- Graduated from BYUI in 2017 with BS in University Studies with clusters in Family Studies and Business
- Attending GCU to further Teaching Certification and will obtain Master’s Degree.