Title I Reading & Math
Mrs. Fabik email@example.com
Ms. Fabik is a Windham Public Schools Title I Reading and Math teacher. She received her bachelor’s degree in English from the University of Connecticut and her certificate of Education from Eastern Connecticut State University. She also completed her Master of Education degree at the University of Saint Joseph in West Hartford, CT. Ms. Fabik has worked at St. Mary-St. Joseph School since 1997. In addition to teaching, she enjoys movies, the beach, exploring state parks, trying new foods, reading, and babysitting her granddaughter. She is an avid fan of UCONN Huskies Women’s basketball, the Connecticut Sun, and the NY Yankees.
Ms. Fabik provides SMSJ School with the following services:
· Benchmark reading assessments for all students in Grades K-4 three times each year.
· Additional in-depth reading assessments as requested by classroom teachers.
· Daily small group reading intervention for Windham students in Grades K-4, who show the need for support in addition to classroom differentiation.
· Narrative updates to the parents of students receiving intervention (included with the school’s regular report cards).
· As needed (and time permitting), in-class math support for Grades 1-4.
Ms. Fabik also co-coaches the SMSJ MathCounts team after school.