Hayden Goodpaster Elizabeth White
Congratulations to Hayden Goodpaster SMNW Swim/ Track and Field and Elizabeth White, SMNW Soccer; who were named the SMNW Athletes of the Month for April! Both of these individuals have positive work ethic, great integrity and are accountable individuals; great pillars of the SMNW Athletic Program. Very proud of these two fine young people. Great ambassadors for SMNW Athletics and the community. Best of luck as they continue their winter sports season!
Please note the instructions below closely.
Before a student can tryout or participate in any of our sports, they MUST HAVE the following paperwork turned in to Mrs. Horseman in the office.
- A completed KSHSAA Pre-Participation Physical Exam (PPE), dated after May 1, 2017.
- Physical/Concussion Information If you are interested in acquiring information and resources regarding concussions, please click HERE. You will be directed to the KSHSAA website, specifically to the Concussion Guidelines segment. The website is very informative for incoming athletes.
- A fully completed 2017/2018 Athletic Participation Packet on Skyward. The parent AND the student will need to access their Skyward accounts to complete this form. They are located under Online Verification. Select “High School Athletic Packet, scroll through and click all the boxes in red after reading through all of the information. Please select all items before clicking on SAVE.
- NOTE: #1 and #2 must be completed prior to the student-athlete’s first day of practice. Students are not allowed to practice without these steps being completed. Step #3 must be completed on-line by BOTH student and parent prior to the first day of competition.
- You only have to turn in your paperwork in once for the entire school year.
Stay updated with Cougar Athletics by following our social media sites: