Meet the Teacher Day
August 29th 7:30-Noon
Welcome to First Grade!
It's going to be an adventure!
Meet the Teacher day: Welcome back! I am looking forward to meeting all of you!
- Library certificate and book list for summer reading
- IXL certificate does not need to be printed. This will be sent to me.
- headphones- Please place in a Ziploc bag and label with your child's name. Headphones should be labeled as well.
- backpack to carry books and supplies home to be covered and labeled
- important information for the nurse and phone numbers to fill out paper work
- Supplies do not need to be purchased. When supplies run out you will be notified.
**** A pencil sharpener that can sharpen thick pencils should be kept at home. Pencil cases will be sent home throughout the week.
Parents, when you arrive in the classroom:
- Please fill out required information on your child's desk.
- Verify information with our Room Parent.
- Books should be covered with clear contact paper. Due back: September 3,2018
- Please take your child's pencil case home and label all supplies with your child's name and 1B. Your child will receive a class number next week.
- Our Room Parent will be sending out a Sign Up Genius for lunch volunteers, Mystery Readers and party helpers. Please check your email for these.
*** Please look through my website.