If you have applied to any college please come by guidance to let us know,
- so we can send your transcript and ACT score to the college of your choice.
The first meeting for TN Promise is scheduled for October 9th at 2:00 in the auditorium. All seniors planning to participate in promise should plan to attend. This meeting will be a 35 minute informational meeting with all seniors enrolled at your institution. tnAchieves student handbooks will be distributed and the following topics will be discussed at this meeting:
- Introduction to TN Promise, the November 1, 2017 scholarship application deadline and tnAchieves requirements, deadlines and mentors.
- Information on 2018-2019 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) completion and the mandatory January 16, 2018 TN Promise FAFSA filing deadline.
- Community service, which students can begin accruing on November 2, 2017.
- Senior picture order forms and money are due to Mr. Reed on September 29th.
- Senior baby pictures for the yearbook are due to Mr. Reed on September 29th.
- Picture retakes for seniors will be on Friday, October 6th. Club group pictures will also be taken on that day.
These seniors are College Bound! If you are a senior, be sure to apply to the school(s) of your choice as soon as possible! Thank you!