Keystone SMILES CLC participates in the National School Lunch Program, Child and Adult Care Food Program and Summer Food Program through Pa Department of Education. Not only do we provide healthy, nutritious meals to children under 18, but we also educate the children on how to live a healthy, active lifestyle. By providing these services we are helping our children to build Healthy futures both mentally and physically.
SUMMER FOOD PROGRAM
Keystone SMILES is required to inform families of our programs how to find the location of Summer Food Service Program sites.
Schools or families can use any of the following methods to locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer:
- Call 211
- Call 1.866.3Hungry or 1.877.8Hambre
- Text “MEALPA” to 877877 during the summer months
- Visit the website: www.fns.usda.gov/summerfoodrocks
- Use the site locator for Smartphones – Rangeapp.org
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.