Welcome to the SMFHS ScholaRship Center
Stow Munroe Falls High School is excited to provide an efficient process for our graduating seniors who are seeking ways to apply for alternative sources of funding for their post secondary education goals. Here is what you need to do:
- Step 1: Fill out the general information and demographic page once.
- Step 2: Explore the local scholarship tab in the upper right hand corner and fill out any application that applies to you.
- Step 3: Submit your application by the deadline!
Scholarship Tips and Tricks
As you apply for scholarships, please keep in mind the following considerations:
- Spend time developing an electronic resume highlighting personal goals, community service opportunities, educational achievements, and work experience.
- Don't be afraid to copy and paste since most scholarships ask for similar information.
- If you win the award, follow up with any information needed to complete the process.
- Write a thank you note to the scholarship provider. They appreciate hearing from you!
- All Scholarships are due by Friday, March 8th, 2019.
- If you are chosen to receive a scholarship, you will be notified via mail in early May.
- All scholarship recipients must be in attendance at the Senior Scholarship Program on Tuesday, May 21st, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. to receive your scholarship.