Science at St. Martin de Porres School
- Any Quality Check slips that you child receives are to be signed and returned as soon as possible!
- All tests and quizzes are to be signed and returned.
- If you have attempted to open links on this website and had difficulty, please try again. Settings on all the links have been updated and will should work now.
- Class policy sheets and safety contracts have been distributed. Please review these with your children and return the signed signature sheet only to me by September 15. (Please do NOT put in the Blue Folder)
- I look forward to meeting with our 6th, 7th and 8th grade parents at Curriculum Night on September 7th!
- I recommend the following book for our students who need help with organization:
Goldberg, D. The Organized Student. New York, Simon and Schuster, 2005. ISBN 13: 978-0-7432-7020-5
The book is available many places, including Amazon, and as a download for Nook and Kindle.
- Please be sure to check your class page regularly for homework and other assignments. The website is generally updated on the weekend, but changes may be made during the week.
Check out the following app from NASA! It is a great visualization of the solar eclipse coming August 21, as well as many other things! I downloaded the desktop version and its very interesting! NASA Eyes app