- Ear of the Storm (2pm-3pm): Tumbling through the maelstrom, chance determines encounters. in a temporary calm there waits time to reassess. expect musical discoveries and old familiars churned up in the hurricane. hosted by Rachel Mlsna
- Ambiguity (3pm-4pm): Focusing on comparing topics and songs that one may not view as comparable. Finding commonalities between, well, uncommon things. Hosted by Grace Wilmot, Stephanie Lysy, and Rebekah Nagy
- (MG)^2 (6pm-7pm): Tune into some swanky sauce dished out by MG^2, a combination of two DJ's that play tunes exclusively from vinyl records. Hosted by Matt Gottsacker and Matt Gannon
- Punks and Poets (7pm-8pm): Just a girl with semi-awkward commentary coming to you live with folk and alternative rock beats that'll make stop, relax, and think about the inner workings of the world for a few minutes. Hosted by Emerson Brazile
- Mana (8pm-9pm): "Mana” is translated from the native language of New Zealand to mean “spirit” or “power”. Hosted by Tannock Blair, the show looks to explore the mana of music. Listen to carefully curated playlists every week, interspersed with deeper discussions on the meanings, legacies and stories behind the music. If radio were a mixtape, it would be Mana. Hosted by Tannock Blair
- West Coast Vibes (10am-11pm): A variety of pop, classics, and some days where i will mix them up! over all West coast vibes will be some chill bops! Hosted by: Kateryna Gehlhaar
- Balkania (2pm-3pm): Let's take a trip to the Balkans! We're two Balkan DJ's playing the freshest beats from the Balkan region and beyond for an hour of non-stop groovin'. We can guarantee you'll be on your feet jammin' with us or your money back! Hosted by Samira Nukic & Valdeta Suljic
- SLUsical Theatre (3pm-4pm): A unique show that discusses musical theatre and plays all show tunes, ranging from staples like Phantom of the Opera and Wicked to High School Musical and Dear Evan Hansen. Hosted by Hannah Scheckel
- I'm Thinking About Purple (5pm-6pm): Sometimes the best things in life are unexpected— including this show. I’m Thinking About Purple is a mix of all genres of music, from rock to country with some indie in between, which is certain to mix up your day and make you smile. So buckle in, it’s gonna be a wild ride! Hosted by Julia Ouellette
- The Categorical Imperative (6pm-7pm): Hosted by DJ Lovegood
- Office Hours (7pm-8pm): "Office Hours” is not. Join your local KSLU Music Director for an hour of breeze-shooting, Sixpence None the Richer, and general noise. Kiss me out of the bearded barley. Nightly, beside the green, green grass. Swing, swing, swing the spinning step. You'll wear those shoes and I will wear that dress. Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight. Lead me out on the moonlit floor. Lift you open hand. Strike up the band, and make the fireflies dance silvermoon's sparkling. So kissme” Hosted by Brigid Dolan and Annie Bryan.
- Gimme Some Good Times (8pm-9pm): A show for those who listen to artists spanning from The Velvet Underground to Lizzo and everything in between. Host: Barbara Daley
- The Best You've Never Heard (9pm-10pm): An eclectic mix of music that showcases hidden gems from little known and mainstream rock bands that will range from the 60's to present day music. This show offers many subcategories of rock, particularly alternative rock, as well as folk, acoustic, soul, and many more. Consider it your musical education. Hosted by Caleigh Horan.
- Beyond the Stage (10pm-11pm): With K-pop being all the hype lately, why not open your ears (and your mind) and enjoy some bops? From club bangers to ballads to hip-hop, each week will bring you a new theme so that you can expose yourself to all of the flavors of K-pop. Hosted by Lani Frost
- Classy Farming (11pm-12am): A show which features the perfect playlists of Country and Classical music. By Wes Hawkins
- TerrBear's Shuffle (2pm-3pm): Join Terrbear as he plays all the random music on his playlist. Hosted by Terry Clark
- Ben VarBeats (3pm-4pm): Your evening program show for the weekend. Join Ben as he plays from several of his handcrafted playlist. Tune in because you might be able to request a song to play live on air. Hosted by Ben Varghese
- The Hangover Cure (10am-11am): Hosted by Tom Bergan and Sarah Morrissey.
- Streaming for Vengeance (7pm-8pm): Streaming for Vengeance delivers the firepower you need to rock hard on the weekend by bringing you heavy metal/hard rock tracks from the 70s and after. Tune in weekly with your air guitars and get fired up until the night comes in! Hosted by Jesus Avalos
Shows by Genre
MK's Monday Moods, Office Hours, The Stew, Lucidity, The Best You've Never Heard, Everything You've Never Asked For, The Daley Dose, Apples to Oranges, The Morning After Show, What Day is It?, The Sunday Slowdown, The Price you Pay for Being Indie
Sun's Up with DINO, Power Hour With L and D, Self Made Radio
Silk Sheets and Freaky Beats, Sunday Afternoon at the BSC
+1 BPM, Synth Party
Don't Call Me Punk
Streaming for Vengeance
The F Word, Millenials Ruin Everything
Balkania, (MG)^2, The SLUsical, Faces for Radio, Pre-Apocalypse
Nothing To Be Mada 'Bout, Worst of Westminster, Terrbear's Shuffle, Suburban Crisis, The Hangover Cure, Listen Between the Lines, Sunday Afternoon at the BSC
- Some Local Flavor (12pm-1pm): Join your friendly neighborhood non-local for a music show with an emphasis on upcoming concerts and local artists. Music will vary week to week from Alt to Jazz Rap to Bluegrass, and everything in between. Hosted by Carter Franz
- ______, Paper, Scissors (2pm-3pm): Music that will make you want to play air guitar! Hosted by Patrick Sullivan
- Lavender Blood (3pm-4pm): Shannon brings you a blend of alternative, psychedelic rock, indie, surf rock, folk, and classic rock. She offers occasional commentary on song meanings, life in general, and fun facts about bands and artists. Each show reflects her mood and what is currently going on in the world. She hopes that her show gives you comfort and joy, like her favorite flower lavender does. Hosted by Shannon Sabol
- Cosmopolitan Beats (4pm-5pm): Bringing together the best electronic music from around the world. Hosted by Aylin Erdamar
- Lucidity (5pm-6pm): A mix up of different genres, from oldies, light rock and alternative to hip hop and reggae. Tune in to gain clarity concerning song meanings and to gain a greater understanding of the musical world. Hosted by Joe Schwartz and Victoria Segovia
- Silk Sheets and Freaky Beats (7pm-8pm): Lots of r & b elements as well as many interesting beats with soulful singers. Hosted by Manisha Wohlford
- Long Live Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch (8pm-9pm): Not what you'd expect. Hosted by Olivia Lindstrom.
- The Stew (9pm-10pm): Recipe: Combine equal parts indie-alt, bluegrass, punk and rock. Let ingredients blend together for one hour a week. And enjoy! Hosted by Christine Maida.
- Crazy Poor Asians (9am-10am): An exploration of multiple different genres. Committed to finding and expressing one's own personality through music and good vibes. Tune in for a random mix of classic rock, pop-rock, classical, opera, bluegrass, kpop, and country! Hosted by Lia Rubinelli
- Pre-Apocalypse (1pm-2pm): A show for music solely from 2012 and earlier. Hosted by Liv Gartlan.
- Mood Swings (4pm-5pm): Moody boy plays a themed blend of music that fits his mood from that week while occasionally interweaving in some song dissection. You can expect to hear everything from psych rock to folk to hip hop- whatever his fickle brain is feeling at the time. Hosted by Ryan Lawless
- In The City (6pm-7pm): Good music for the good people of St. Louis, featuring mostly indie rock from the 60's to now. Occasional album reviews as well as information/fun facts from local campus experts regarding narwhals and other subjects of interest. Hosted by Marino Aldaz
- Listen Between the Lines (7pm-8pm): Description: Have you ever wondered what that one song is really all about? Listen Between The Lines has got you covered. Tune in to jam out and discuss the meaning behind the music. Hosted by Alex Bakken.
- Everything You Never Asked For (8pm-9pm): Songs from my favorite artists, new songs I've discovered, and music I'm enjoying at the moment. Tune in to hear more! Hosted by Alexis Stogner.
- So Far, So Good (9pm-10pm): This is a show done by a guy who wants to show his music taste to the world. Whether it's indie or pop, hip-hop or jazz, or anything in- between, you might hear it on this show. Join him as he figures out more music that he likes 'cause he doesn't know anything. Got it? Got it. Cool. So far, so good. hosted by Matthew chambers
- It's All Yellow (10pm-11pm): A good little show for late night thoughts and feels. Hosted by Katelyn Gasperlin
- The Morning After Show (12pm-1pm): Clarifying thoughts of yesterday's melodrama. Hosted by Andrea Simms.
- The Jenna Brenna Show (1pm-2pm): Hosted by Brenna Wall and Jenna Greiner
- Conspiracy and Chill: Wake UP Sheeple (2pm-3pm): Sofia Hingorani and Riley Fagan discuss, debate, and debunk loosely researched conspiracy theories in this groundbreaking radio show. When the truth gets to be too much for those entrenched in The Establishment, we'll cut the tension with some fresh and chill tunes. Don't fall asleep, because it's time to Wake Up, Sheeple! Hosted by Riley Fagan and Sofia Hingorani
- Soul Junction (3pm-4pm): Your one-stop shop for all of the latest (and not so latest) and greatest jazz, rock, funk, and soul... as well as some more obscure tracks that also fit under that category. Some shows will be free-form, others will have a specific theme, but it'll always be my favorite tracks that I've been playing non-stop that week. Sit back, relax, and let the music do the talking. Hosted by Brendan Eckert and the Funky Bunch (usually Joe Good).
- Bitty Witches (5pm-6pm): Two witty women sharing indie bops and banter with their fellow SLUdents Hosted by Merris Barber
- Don't Call Me Punk (8pm-9pm): Exploring all of the angst that is punk rock, including sub-genres such as skate punk, ska punk, pop punk, and much more. Featuring female artists from these categories to emphasize their importance in the scene. Join us on the first Sunday of the month for an all girls show! Hosted by Ashleigh Montgomery and Jared Gill.