ATTENTION: MULTIPLE FOOD ALLERGIES IN THIS CLASSROOM!
Peanuts, Tree nuts, Coconut- including coconut oil, Shellfish, Legumes (includes all beans), Blue Dye, Blueberries, Fresh dairy items such as cheese or yogurt
Please send in an ample supply that will provide for 20 children within the classroom for the week. We ask that you send in 2-3 boxes of nutritional based allergen-free snacks and 1-2 fruit choices. Many parents find it easier to drop off the non-perishable items at school sometime the week before their scheduled snack week. Thank you for your contribution.
The list below provides popular options that are known to be nut free. Please double check the ingredient label.
Please do not open, slice, wash or prepare foods in any way. That will be taken care of here at school. Please only send items from this list.
- Fresh Fruit (grapes, apples, small pears, bananas, clementines)
- Raisins (Dole, Shaw's, Sun Maid) or Craisins
- 100% Natural Applesauce (preferably prepackaged in cups with spoons)
- Nabisco Wheat Thins (original flavor only)
- Nabisco Barnum’s Animal Crackers (or Stop & Shop generic brand)
- Kellogg’s Nutri Grain Bars (except blueberry flavor)
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish (plain, pretzel, cheddar)
- Quaker Rice Cakes (small, cheddar cheese)
- Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- Ritz Crackers original only
- Shaws or Utz Pretzels
- Cheerios (original only)
- Kix (original)
- Thomas’ Mini Bagels (plain, whole wheat)
- Saltines (original only)
If checked below, these additional items may be needed for snack and greatly appreciated.
_____ A large package of napkins
_____ Baby Wipes
_____ Paper towels
_____ 100-150 4 oz plastic/paper cups
When sending in non-food supplies such as tissues or wipes, please check the label for the above listed allergens.