REQUIRED HEALTH FORMS FOR ENTRY INTO SKIP PRESCHOOL:
- PROOF OF A PHYSICAL EXAM, SIGNED BY THE HEALTHCARE PROVIDER WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS
- PROOF OF LEAD SCREENING RESULTS READ BY THE HEALTH CARE PROVIDER
- HEALTH HISTORY FORM
- PROOF OF IMMUNIZATION AS FOLLOWS:
- 4 doses of DTaP (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis) vaccine
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B vaccine
- 3 doses of Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type b) vaccine
- 1 dose of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine
- 4 doses of PCV (Pneumococcal Conjugate vaccine) *not routinely given to healthy children 5 years of age and older.
- 3 doses of Polio vaccine
- 1 dose of Varicella (chickenpox) vaccine
Why test for lead?
What are the Health Effects of Lead?
Lead can affect almost every organ and system in your body. Children six years old and younger are most susceptible to the effects of lead.
Even low levels of lead in the blood of children can result in:
- Behavior and learning problems
- Lower IQ and Hyperactivity
- Slowed growth
- Hearing Problems
lead screening form.pdf
LEAD SCREENING FORM