Guidelines to receiving the Sacrament of Confirmation in 2020:
1. Miss no more than 3 Sunday sessions. Student must have communicated the conflict to teachers.
2. Complete all homework assignments, including when you’re absent. All homework assignments will need a parent signature.
3. Complete 10 hours of Community Service. 5 hours must be service to our church. Candidates will fill out a community service reflection for the hours earned.
4. Attend the mandatory LYF Retreat in April.
5. Celebrate mass every Sunday.
6. Bring a 3 ring binder and pen to each Confirmation session.
7. Be an open, positive, reflective and compassionate participant in all activities and discussion.
8. Live Catholic virtues outside of Sundays.
9. Contribute $20 for books we need to purchase.