Due to the closure of the campus of St. John's-Kilmarnock School from COVID-19, Gallagher Athletic Therapy has joined the amazing team at Achieve Balance in Breslau, ON!
With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic we have made many changes in accordance with the Ministry of Health, Public Health Ontario, and our respective governing Colleges. This will allow for a safe re-opening of the clinic. You will be receiving more information through email, including a COVID-19 screening questionnaire. The COVID-19 questionnaire will be sent out 24 hours before your appointment and MUST be completed before you arrive at the clinic.
Other changes include:
- We are asking all patients to wear their own cloth or paper surgical masks to the appointment. If you do not have one, one will be provided (at a small fee). Please bring any other protective equipment to feel comfortable (gloves, goggles).
- You will be asked to wait at the front door before your appointment. Your therapist will then bring you in to complete ANOTHER COVID-19 screening questionnaire and temperature check. If you screen POSITIVE, you will be informed that your appointment will be deferred (no charge). You then call Telehealth Ontario for further direction 1-866-797-0000 and self-isolate until a test can be performed. If you screen NEGATIVE, you will be escorted into the treatment room.
- All Achieve Balance staff will be wearing masks during the entire interaction.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting before and after all patient interactions on all surfaces, as well as 2X/day on high touch surfaces.
- While the washroom will be available for emergency use, we respectfully as you to only use it if absolutely necessary.
- We have posted a lot of health information around the clinic for your knowledge and made hand sanitizer stations even more accessible.
- We are trying to use a paperless approach to all aspect of care if possible, including NO cash/cheque and all email communication.
- If you MUST bring someone with you to your appointment, they will be actively screened for COVID-19 as well.
- That we are doing our best to only treat those in clinic who really need hands on treatment.
- We are still trying to make your patient experience as positive as possible, while keeping everyone safe.
- We understand that although we are trying to go paperless, some people do not have reliable computer access and we will do what is best for you.
We appreciate your support during this time!