SJCOE STEM KITS
Please reserve kits utilizing the online reservation request. Kits are on a 1st come - 1st serve basis, please call 209 468 4880 to see if a kit is available.
Reservations must be submitted by Thursday, ONE week prior to the designated pick up date.
Arduino/makey-Makey kits are $25, GEMS/Math Kits are $20 for up to four weeks at a time. Fees must be paid at the time of pick up, payable by check, cash or district journal. All kits are FREE of charge to participating TOPS schools.
Attached is the Resource Check-Out Agreement that must be signed by BOTH the site administrator and educator PRIOR to the kit pick-up. Please download the form HERE.
Kit Return Slips are located in each kit box. If there is no slips in box we can provide one at our office. A slip must be filled for each kit when returned.
How to reserve an SJCOE STEM Kit:
- Find a kit that fits your students grade level or needs.
- Check the kit reservation calendar for availability.
- Use our online reservation request form.
- Print and fill out a kit check out agreement form before picking your kit up.
- Make payment for kit before or during kit pick up.
- Before returning your kit a return kit slip must be filled out.