Dare To Be Different August Vlogging Challenge #DTBDAVG
This was created for educators to reflect on teaching and to practice being video content creators. I believe we should all live a creative life. I enjoy watching, listening, and reading about the work of Roberto Blake and John Spencer. We should be creating or making something awesome every single day. We also need to bring their ideas into the classroom. As part of my Google Innovator project, I want to have educators and students enjoy making and creating something special every day of their lives. We all have the capacity to be innovative, and we need to develop that capacity into a capability so we can contribute to the innovation in education and in our life.
There are other general vlogging challenges out there, but I feel we need one created for educators.
- Make sure to use the Google Form below to sign up for the teacher vlogging challenge.
- Check out the other educators below. You may want to start by subscribing to their YouTube channel and/or following them on Instagram and Twitter.
- use the hashtag #DTBDAVC in social media when posting information about your video content.
- Upload your first daily video starting on August 1, 2017.
- Use the calendar topics if needed. You may vlog on any other topic of your choice. Here are additional topics in case you want to change a topic.
- Make sure to engage with other teacher vloggers. If you have any questions about vlogging or creating videos, check out the Facebook group created by Darin Nakakihara called Teacher YouTube Community.
- Let your teacher friends know about the August vlogging challenge in case they want to participate.
Sign-up for #DTBDAVC:
August Teacher Vloggers:
*Keep in mind that you do not have to vlog on the following topics. The purpose is to try to create something daily for a full month.