Institute of Theoretical Physics, Albert-Einstein-Allee 11, D - 89069 Ulm, Germany
Education and Experience:
Jan. 2013 – present, Postdoc, Ulm University, Germany
Jan. 2012 – Nov. 2012, Research Associate, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Aug. 2008 – Dec.2011, Ph.D in Physics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Sept. 2005 – Jul. 2008, M. Phil in Optics, South China Normal University, P. R. China
Sept. 2001 – Jul. 2005, B. Eng. in Information Engineering, South China Normal University, P. R. China
Zhen-Yu Wang and Ren-Bao Liu, “High-order dynamical decoupling", Chapter in Quantum Error Correction, Editors: Daniel A. Lidar and Todd A. Brun, and Paolo Zanardi, Cambridge University Press, (2013).
*. Zhen-Yu Wang, “Quantum adiabatic evolution is not necessary adiabatic: Adiabatic evolution realized by dynamical decoupling”, [arxiv:1210.4323].
*. Zhen-Yu Wang and Xiangbo Yang, “Strong attenuation within the photonic band gaps of multiconnected networks”, Phys. Rev. B 76, 235104 (2007).
1. Zhen-Yu Wang and Ren-Bao Liu, Dynamical Control of Quantum Coherence for Current and Future Information Technologies (Hong Kong, Dec. 5-10, 2011), “Selective detection of time-dependent gravitational field by dynamical decoupling”. (Poster Presentation)
2. Zhen-Yu Wang and Ren-Bao Liu, The 14th Conference of The Physical Society of Hong Kong (Hong Kong, June 11, 2011), “Protecting quantum systems by nested dynamical decoupling”.
3. Zhen-Yu Wang and Ren-Bao Liu, National Workshop on Quantum manipulation and Coherent Devices Physics (Jinggangshan, China, May 5-10, 2011), “Protecting quantum systems by nestedUhrig dynamical decoupling”.
4. Zhen-Yu Wang and Ren-Bao Liu, American Physical Society March Meeting (Dallas, Texas, U.S., Mar 24, 2011), “Protection of quantum systems by nested Uhrig dynamical decoupling”.
5. Zhen-Yu Wang and Ren-Bao Liu, American Physical Society March Meeting (Portland, Oregon, U.S., Mar 17, 2010), “Some general results on dynamical decoupling”.